Coordinator of Youth Ministry & RE Administrative Assistant
Youth Ministry Goals:
• To form, evangelize and empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today.
- To draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission and work of the faith community.
- To foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person.
Youth Ministry Coordinator & RE Administrative Assistant Position:
• Immaculate Conception Parish, Celina, OH, is searching for a full-time youth minister to work with youth in grades 5-12 and serve as a religious education administrative assistant. We are seeking an energetic individual who is self-motivated, relational and organized. Applicants must have a strong Catholic faith and willingness to share that faith with our youth through religious education, sacramental preparation, social activities, retreats, mission trips, service projects, leadership building and fund raising.
Competencies and Qualifications:
• A practicing Catholic and in good standing with the Church.
• Experience working with junior high/high school aged students.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pastoral Ministry, Religious Studies, Theology, Religious Education, or related field preferred.
• Compliance with Decree on Child Protection
• Manages time well; able to recruit and manage others for activities; works collaboratively; good communication skills; energetic personality; good organization skills; flexible
• Experience working with technology and social media.
Interested applicants can receive more information by contacting Fr. Ken Schnipke, C.PP.S. at email@example.com
To apply, please complete an Application for Employment and send along with resume and cover letter to above email.
We are a Eucharistic community rooted in faith and gifted by God with time, talent and treasure. Liturgy is at the heart of our faith, and our response is love in action. We share the gift of faith through our Catholic elementary school, religious education for children and adults and by reaching out to those who are lonely, hungry or hurt. We invite you to join us in worship and any of our parish ministries. If you have any questions, suggestions or would like more information about our parish family, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 419-586-6648.
Tuesday, May 22 at 6:00 p.m. the I.C. Landscaping Committee will be planting Cana Lilies, edging along sidewalks, trimming bushes etc. Please bring your own tools.read more
The St. Vincent de Paul Society would like to thank everyone who contributed to the May 12 & 13 collection. $732.81 was given so that the St. Vincent de Paul Society can continue to help the people in our area who need some assistance that they otherwise would not...read more
Prize Parade tickets will be sold after 7:30 and 9:00 a.m. Masses each Sunday in front of church or in the Parish Activity Center (PAC) if it is raining. Limited ticket numbers will be sold after Masses. If you want to purchase your “lucky number” stop by the Parish...read more