Coordinator of Youth Ministry & RE Administrative Assistant
Youth Ministry Goals:
• To form, evangelize and empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today.
- To draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission and work of the faith community.
- To foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person.
Youth Ministry Coordinator & RE Administrative Assistant Position:
• Immaculate Conception Parish, Celina, OH, is searching for a full-time youth minister to work with youth in grades 5-12 and serve as a religious education administrative assistant. We are seeking an energetic individual who is self-motivated, relational and organized. Applicants must have a strong Catholic faith and willingness to share that faith with our youth through religious education, sacramental preparation, social activities, retreats, mission trips, service projects, leadership building and fund raising.
Competencies and Qualifications:
• A practicing Catholic and in good standing with the Church.
• Experience working with junior high/high school aged students.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pastoral Ministry, Religious Studies, Theology, Religious Education, or related field preferred.
• Compliance with Decree on Child Protection
• Manages time well; able to recruit and manage others for activities; works collaboratively; good communication skills; energetic personality; good organization skills; flexible
• Experience working with technology and social media.
Interested applicants can receive more information by contacting Fr. Ken Schnipke, C.PP.S. at email@example.com
To apply, please complete an Application for Employment and send along with resume and cover letter to above email.
We are a Eucharistic community rooted in faith and gifted by God with time, talent and treasure. Liturgy is at the heart of our faith, and our response is love in action. We share the gift of faith through our Catholic elementary school, religious education for children and adults and by reaching out to those who are lonely, hungry or hurt. We invite you to join us in worship and any of our parish ministries. If you have any questions, suggestions or would like more information about our parish family, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 419-586-6648.
Holy Week & Easter 2018 Mass Schedule
Palm Sunday – March 24 & 25 (Saturday 6:30 p.m.; Sunday 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. & 12:00 Noon)
Holy Thursday – March 29 (7:30 p.m. Mass followed by Adoration until 10:00 p.m.)
Good Friday – March 30 (12:00 Noon Stations of the Cross, 1:00 p.m. Celebration of the Lord’s Passion)
Easter Vigil – March 31 (8:00 p.m.)
Easter Sunday – April 1 (7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. & 12:00 Noon)
All men are welcome to attend the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Men’s Conference on Saturday, April 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Taft Theatre. The 2018 theme is .“Be a Man! What it Means to be a True Christian Man in Today’s Society.” Featured speakers include...read more
Have you ever said, “Someone should start a Scripture Study group in our parish?” Or, “We have a lot of elderly, housebound parishioners. Someone should organize a visitation team?” Well, you are right! Someone should. Maybe that someone is you. The Archdiocesan Lay...read more
Celina K of C Council 1800 is offering scholarship aid to the son or daughter of a member of the Celina council. Applicants must be graduating seniors planning to attend an accredited two- or four-year college. Applications are available by contacting Charlie Mescher...read more